Bolivar and San Martin: Guayaquil, Ecuador

Thursday, December 20, 2007

meus uxor

She'll walk in peace, the envy of the world,
My words will thrive until she lives in fame.
I'll give her names like "might of God unfurled"
And all my verse her wonders will proclaim.
Her beauty won't be that of common themes,
She'll shun cliches which fecklessly will try
To sing her worth, for only in my dreams
Are words of praise her beams will not defy.
My heart will be her garden, there she'll sow
The strongest seeds of love and hope in me,
She'll stare in awe, unblinking, as I grow
Into the finest man that I can be.
And we will never die, through verse and rhyme
Our love will paint the hallowed halls of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Искала на форуме похожую тему и не нашла. Есть только тема тем, кому рождать в январе. А остальные с чуть меньшим сроком вроде как за бортом остаются. Не порядок)) Давайте в этой теме делиться своими впечатлениями об этом великолепном периоде нашей жизни, поддерживать друг друга и просто общаться!

[url=http://2nt.ru/go/serial.php]Вообще любой сериал и особенно новинки я качаю тут [/url]
[url=http://2nt.ru/go/teets.php]Молодежное видео тут[/url]